CALL FOR ENTRIES
2022 MOSES KOTANE INNOVATION AWARDS:
Closing Date: 30 November 2021
The Moses Kotane Institute (MKI) is calling for entries for the 2022 Moses Kotane Institute Innovation Awards. The awards are aimed at recognising and celebrating South African individuals, organisations, and companies in KZN with highly innovative products and services that address specific social and/or economic challenges. Innovations may be submitted in any format e.g. audio, video, etc. accompanied by the
PDF documents describing the innovation.
Participants who successfully complete the Passport to Coastal and Marine Tourism Programme will receive a Certificate of Attendance from Moses Kotane Institute.
The eligibility criteria/ requirements for the program:
• Entries are open to all South African individuals, organisations and companies in KZN with innovative products and/or services regardless of the stage of the initiative (i.e. new and well-established initiatives).
• The innovative products and/or services must demonstrate potential for growth and sustainability.
• The products and/or services should enhance inclusive growth in addressing particular socio-economic challenges in KZN.
• Evidence of contributing to KZN’s advancement of knowledge in the field of operation e.g. Manufacturing, Services, ICT, Maritime, agro-processing, Township & rural economy and green economy, etc.
• The products and/or services should demonstrate evidence of positive socio-economic impact.
• Renewable Energy,
• Tourism and Hospitality
NB: THE WINNERS OF THE 2019, 2020 ,2021 INNOVATION AWARDS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO ENTER WITH THE SAME INITIATIVE.