MOSES KOTANE INSTITUTE
Call for individuals who will contribute to the formulation of an action-oriented and implementable KwaZulu-Natal SMME Masterplan
The Moses Kotane Institute (MKI) has been contracted by the Department of Economic Development Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA) to facilitate the development of the KwaZulu-Natal SMME Masterplan. To this end, MKI is looking for professionals with expertise in the SMME sector who may be contracted as independent contractors. For further details please read the projects terms of Reference at: https://moseskotaneinstitute-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/thembinkosi_twalo_moseskotane_com/EQLgTb23sKlKgPhXpKFVLQUBozgvRmYFUDWZNd89SuvMbQ?wdLOR=cF5967794-DD67-4566-B83E-FE076DD62549
Who can apply?
Individuals who meet the following criteria:
- experience in the development of masterplan(s).
- relevant experience in the SMME sector.
- extensive experience in policy development and analysis.
- completion of the SMME Masterplan Application Form – form available at: https://moseskotaneinstitute-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/thembinkosi_twalo_moseskotane_com/EQLgTb23sKlKgPhXpKFVLQUBozgvRmYFUDWZNd89SuvMbQ?rtime=ELisS35o2Ug
Submission of applications
For more information, kindly contact Dr. Thembinkosi Twalo via email:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 27 AUGUST 2021.
The application must comprise:
- Completion of the SMME Masterplan Application Form
- Your CV
- ID Copy