INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR: RECRUITMENT SERVICES (REF: IC/RS 01)
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR: RECRUITMENT SERVICES
REF: IC/RS 01
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POSITION OF INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR: RECRUITMENT SERVICES BASED AT LA MERCY. THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE REPORTING TO THE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER.
BACKGROUND: The Moses Kotane Institute (MKI) is looking to engage the services of an experienced and suitably qualiﬁed Independent Contractor who is a South African Citizen to provide recruitment services.
REQUIREMENTS: Interested candidates must have an Honours Degree (or related NQF Level 7 qualification) in Human Resources or related field (Master’s Degree will be an added advantage). At least 5 years’ experience in human resources with a strong focus on recruitment, selection and placement. Experience with assessments and verifications would be an added advantage. Driver’s License. Immediate availability.
- Good communication
- Self confidence
- Teamworking abilities
- Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- The candidate will be responsible for creating adverts that will attract the required talent and facilitate advertisement.
- Screen the CVs and compile shortlist reports for the Shortlisting Panel.
- Arrange interviews, including HR administrative support duties throughout the selection process.
- Assist with setting up of assessments, verifications, references required to ascertain the suitability of candidates for the advertised role.
- Prepare responses to communicate the recruitment outcome to candidates after interviews and file recruitment files for each post properly using electronic means of filling.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT: The successful candidate will be expected to provide services for a maximum period of 6 (six) months. The hourly rate pay will be based on A.2.2 No mark-up (R384ph) – short term.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates must email a detailed copy of a CV with at least 2 (two) contactable references; certified copies of ID, driver’s license and copies of relevant qualifications, to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before or on 23 March 2022. Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo background and verification processes.
Submissions not compliant with the prescripts herein, will not be considered. The MKI reserves the right to use their discretion to apply the Employment Equity Act principles in consideration of applications. Preference will be given to SA Citizens. For any technical queries contact The Human Resources Manager, Ms Mngoma, on Nompilo.Mngoma@moseskotane.com. Candidates who have not heard from MKI within 2 weeks from the closing date, can consider their application unsuccessful. Applicants will be disqualified for any incorrect information supplied. The Institution reserves the right not to appoint.
|Job Category||Closed Vacancies|