- B. PROC. OR LLB OR EQUIVALENT; PROOF OF REGISTRATION WITH THE RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL BODY (LAW SOCIETY, BAR COUNCIL OR AS MAY BE REQUIRED IN TERMS OF THE LEGAL PRACTICE ACT OF 2014).
- VALID FIDELITY FUND CERTIFICATE WHERE APPLICABLE.
- RIGHT OF APPEARANCE IN THE HIGH COURT OF SOUTH AFRICA;
- THREE TO TEN YEARS POST ADMISSION EXPERIENCE.
- EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS IN CORPORATE LAW WILL BE AN ADDED ADVANTAGE.
- BE BASED IN KWAZULU-NATAL.
- CVOFAPERSONTOBEASSIGNEDTOTHEMOSESKOTANEINSTITUTE MATTERS.
EXPERIENCE: LITIGATION MATTERS (CIVIL AND LABOUR)
DURATION: FIVE (5) YEARS CONTRACT
Background: The Moses Kotane Institute is an entity of the KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Government through the Department of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA). Its mandate is to provide an internationally recognised quality research driving the economic development and innovation in the province. It does this by providing timely and accurate research to support the attainment of radically transformed, inclusive and sustainable economic growth for the province in partnerships with public and private sector.
CORRESPONDENCE: TERMS OF REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST FROM Sudira.Sewpersad@Moseskotane.Com CLOSING DATE: 01 OCTOBER 2018.