The Moses Kotane Institute Journal (MKIJ) is an online, open-access, peer-reviewed and inter-disciplinary journal hosted by MKI. It provides internationally recognised quality research that drives economic development and innovation in KwaZulu-Natal. The MKIJ publishes theoretical and empirical economic research focusing primarily on six sectors:
• Information Communication Technology (ICT)
• Maritime and Ocean Economy
• Rural and Township Economy
• Green Economy
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS:
Authors are requested to prepare and submit their manuscript in MKIJ by submitting it to email@example.com. All papers will be subjected to a peer-review process. Submitted papers should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
SUB-THEME FOR THIS ISSUE:
• Job creation post covid-19 and recovery strategies
• Climate change
• ICT skills in demand
• Technological contributions to health outcomes
• Government Interventions
RESEARCH PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
• The MKI journal only accepts research papers that are written in English.
• Authors are encouraged to exercise their freedom of expression and maintain research autonomy.
• The language and content of articles should be free from sexist, racial and ethnic slurs.
• Authors are encouraged to use gender-inclusive language e.g. humankind, instead of men.
• The MKI journal is an open-access journal that is accessible through online registration.
• Add an abstract of the paper (300 to 500 words) explaining your paper project, your research
question, your methodology, results and how it fits with our MKIJ’s research themes
For further information and instructions on submitting your paper, please contact the Lead Researcher,
Mr Senzo Mthembu on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Papers must be submitted no later than 15 December 2022.