MOSES KOTANE MARITIME DEPARTMENT
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: VIRTUAL ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
The Moses Kotane Institute (MKI) is an entity of the KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) Provincial Government through the Department of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA), with a mandate to conduct world class research, strategically lead on innovation and maritime coordination and implementation activities to respond to the needs of provincial economy.
MKI is calling for black owned SMMEs and aspiring black entrepreneurs seeking to enter into the market to take part in the MKI Enterprise Development: Virtual Incubation Programme from July 2021 to September 2021. The Virtual Incubation Programme provides participants with knowledge about business concepts, business opportunities, and ideas of sustainable business. Participants who successfully complete the Enterprise Development: Virtual Incubation Programme will receive a Certificate of Attendance from Moses Kotane Institute.
The eligibility criteria/ requirements for the program:
- Applicants must be residents of KwaZulu-Natal (proof of residence required).
- Applicants must be black as per the BBBEE eligibility classifications.
- Applicants must be interested in pursuing a business venture post the training.
- Applicants must already be in start-up phase of business.
- Must be able to committed their time to the programme.
- Internet access is essential.
- Availability to participate in the online discussion classes once a week is essential.
Interested applicants should complete the online application by clicking the following link:
By no later than 11 June 2021.
Enquiries may be directed to Ms Hajira Alarakhia: Tel (031) 266 1777, Email: email@example.com. Applicants who have not heard from MKI within 6 weeks from the closing date can consider their application as being unsuccessful. The institution reserves the right not to appoint.